DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mobil Device CPU Fully Loaded

Sometimes that CPU warning is a fluke. Unless it happens a lot I wouldnt worry about it. IOS that is current now has been trouble free on my apple stuff. So I am still betting on a hardware issue, or a phone that has limited resources available that is causing the image problem.

You may be right. I’ll fly again after the update and see what happens. If it comes up again and I can rule out heat or other external issues I’ll just upgrade my phone.
I thank you for your input.

I updated my iPad Mini2 to IOS 12 and everything seems to be working fine. No error messages. I even re-checked the box to "cache during video shooting" and had no issues. Flew about 1.5 miles out and had no hesitation in the video feed. That said, I am not sure its IOS 12 alone that cleared things up or by virtue of updating I cleared other useless crap from the device. Maybe a combination of both. Also, I only use this tablet for flying the drone, so its pretty clean to begin with.

I recently starting to get this warning message on the Go4 app. Up to this point I had flown 6 plus flights without an issue. Then I started to get this message and the Mavic's response was utterly pitiful. If I entered any control function it would be delayed by seconds. The same with any camera movement. I am pretty sure that I had selected the option to "cache the video". However, I since removed that option and I still get the message. I am not getting the message with my Samsung Galaxy S6.

Net result is this makes the Mavic 2 pretty much useless until I can figure out what is causing this issue. Does anyone have a similar issue or any suggestions to correct. I hate to think I need to get a faster tablet.
Exact same issue here with my brand new ipad mini 4 (first apple product I've ever purchased specifically for mavic 2). I've never had an issue with my note 8 flying mavic 2, mavic 1 or spark. Purchased the 2018 ipad with the A10 chip to try.

Reactions: bluesgeek
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin