DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.

I have a 128gb iPad mini 2 wifi only that I bought specifically for my mavic. I don't have many other app on it as I have an iPad Air 2 as well.
It worked for a little while... but after these most resent firmware update it struggles... after a few minutes of flying I get some serious lag in the video. I turned off video caching and that made most of the lag go away... still see a few blip once and a while.. but when I few on the 4th I got a mobile CPU resource warning..... so now both iPads are up for sale and I plan to get a Mini 4....

View media item 996
Don't bother. I get the same warning after the update on my iPad Mini 4
I have seen this warning on virtually every flight since doing the upgrade.

warnings:Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.

The only performance issue I've seen is it seems to be slow in sport mode.

He's talking of iOS, not the app.

I’m running ios11 I was flying and it was about 75-80 outside so not that hot in mid flight I get cpu overload my cache is set to auto on the video and I have 100 gbs if available space

Any tips or suggestions to make this issue less

- Remove or turn off video caching

- Find a way to keep the device cool when flying (tips and suggestions welcome)

- Don't upgrade to iOS 11

Did I miss anything? I've got a dedicated mini2 and really hope it's not too underpowered. I can't afford to sell it for a mini4... besides, what happened to the whole "made for iOS" shpill that some of you go on about...
I have a decacore android on the way so that's my backup I guess

- Remove or turn off video caching

- Find a way to keep the device cool when flying (tips and suggestions welcome)

- Don't upgrade to iOS 11

Did I miss anything? I've got a dedicated mini2 and really hope it's not too underpowered. I can't afford to sell it for a mini4... besides, what happened to the whole "made for iOS" shpill that some of you go on about...
I have a decacore android on the way so that's my backup I guess

What exactly does video cache do do I need it? And I’m already in iOS 11

I have a Mini 4 and it gets pretty warm the the latest Go4 app. I have a 9.7 Ipad pro that doesn't seem to struggle as much. Every update they put out is doing more and more processing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo