DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.

PilotSmith

Reactions
Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.
I never had any issues until the last upload now my DJI Mavic using DJI Go 4 on a iPad mini 4 is getting the message "Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected" and sometimes my iPad locks up or reboots now :(

Since last update of the go4 on ios my Go4 app wil from. Time to time just crash. And restart leaving the drone just hanging there until its reconnected or I hit the return button.

I don't know for certain. Tough I have now been using my Android phone and it has not crashed yet.

I clear off everything today on the iPad mini 4 and also the Mavic and reloaded everything and had the same issues but then I tested it with my iPhone 7+ and I did know have any issues. I am starting to think that the A8 Chip with the M8 coprocessor can't push the power of the new DJI Go 4 App. with the A10 Chip and the M10 coprocessor I did not have any issues using my iPhone 7+

I clear off everything today on the iPad mini 4 and also the Mavic and reloaded everything and had the same issues but then I tested it with my iPhone 7+ and I did know have any issues. I am starting to think that the A8 Chip with the M8 coprocessor can't push the power of the new DJI Go 4 App. with the A10 Chip and the M10 coprocessor I did not have any issues using my iPhone 7+

What version of the DJI Go app are you using?

the most up to date version from the applet store

So far I have not had any problems with overload issues on my Mini4 and I have all sorts of apps loaded on it. I do make sure to close all the apps before is load the GO4 app and load the map via WiFi, then turn on Airplane mode on the Mini4 to turn off WiFi and Bluetooth. I can turn off the iPad and walk out to where I want to fly from. Turn on the controller, the iPad, the Mavic, wait until all are connected and take off. Never had a problem. Sorry to hear that you are.

I was having issues with the "CPU FULLY LOADED" warning with my iPad Mini 2. Following the advice above, placed the iPad on Airplane Mode after everything was booted up and ready to fly. The warnings have stopped for now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229