DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

( MOD REMOVED )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's how it works. They need to validate you are human. I agree not to use CC for validation, particularly in the field over the internet.
I was surprised they didn't lock the cell number to one on file, which is usually how two factor authentication works.

But you did use your email address to activate so you might exclude that from your privacy concerns.

I’m registered with DJI and that should be good enough. If not then there are tons of other **** I can drop $1,500.00 into and tons of other **** I can get into.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree and they would be pissed if we Took a legal, enjoyable, and safe (if you’re responsible like I am) hobby and dropped it and went out and brought drugs and sold it to their little rich kids just for fun!
I don't care if you smoke pot, it may take the edge off...

I’m registered with DJI and that should be good enough. If not then there are tons of other **** I can drop $1,500.00 into and tons of other **** I can get into.
LOL. You're funny. Are you really threatening America with spending your money on drugs instead of drones? Trump would consider this a victory, quit sending our money China, send it to Mexico instead! Wait...

I don't care if you smoke pot, it may take the edge off...

No. Not anymore because we are judged by doing that as far as jobs go and I’m a responsible adult with kids and I need to make good legal money. Although I wish I had a joint when my drone said cannot take off in the spot where I’ve been taking off since my phantom 2 in 2014. Lol!

LOL. You're funny. Are you really threatening America with spending your money on drugs instead of drones? Trump would consider this a victory, quit sending our money China, send it to Mexico instead! Wait...

No I’m not. Just an example. I’m not dumb enough to put what I really do on the internet. Just trying show people how much worse the world could be than flying a drone. But I guess most of us don’t see..... oh well I’m done making my point. I don’t do social networks anyway. I’m oldskool. I’d rather talk to people face to face and not in a digital fantasy. So like I said I will just find other **** to do.

Thanks to all the people who tried to give honest insight here and help and the others can ( Mod Removed )! PEACE OUT

Thanks to all the people who tried to give honest insight here and help and the others can ( Mod Removed )! PEACE OUT

You are attempting to unlock airspace near an active airport, so they want to make sure there is someone to hold accountable if you do something stupid with it.

Are you really going to give up flying your drone because you don't want to verify a cellphone number? That's amazing to me. I'm a fairly private person myself, but on the scale of invasiveness, this is pretty low.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Yes and I’m at the edge of it and if I try to unlock it, it asks for my email address and phone number and to me that’s just a bit personal just to fly my drones.
That's the process if you want to unlock and fly in that location.
Thousands of users do it all the time.
If you don't want to go with it, that's your choice.

First time I was challenged with that in the field, it wouldn't accept the verification code texted to me. Fortunately it let me skip the process. That was before Geo V2 (which is really V3) and the blue zone.

this sucks man, i feel for you ..and i agree ( Mod Removed ( ...
Yes, how dare the FAA try to make sure people don't fly their toys in active airspace where they might hit a passenger airplane? The nerve!

The Allegheny County Airport isn't a "small county airport," as you claimed. It's one of the biggest airports in Pennsylvania.

You can fly where you are if you want to, but you prefer to whine and complain rather than take the few, and free, steps the rest of us do.

You bring your misery on yourself. Good luck with that. Please sell your drone to someone who can appreciate it.

Reactions: deleted member 877
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech