Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Modified iOS apps?

• Thread starter Deleted member 123036
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 123036

Hi all,

I've researched potential modifications to the DJI Fly app, including custom apps and patchers in order to enable FCC mode, but I've only found things for Android at the moment.
I'm looking for something that works on iOS. I am comfortable compiling, using xCode, or using cydia impactor to install these, but I can't seem to find anything. I've had a look on Github and can't seem to find anything there either.

Does anyone know of anything like this? I want to enable FCC without the location spoof hack (which doesn't seem to work for me anyway).

Thanks in advance.

Check pm
Hi all,

I've researched potential modifications to the DJI Fly app, including custom apps and patchers in order to enable FCC mode, but I've only found things for Android at the moment.
I'm looking for something that works on iOS. I am comfortable compiling, using xCode, or using cydia impactor to install these, but I can't seem to find anything. I've had a look on Github and can't seem to find anything there either.

Does anyone know of anything like this? I want to enable FCC without the location spoof hack (which doesn't seem to work for me anyway).

Thanks in advance.

I should add, I trialled a modified version of the app that force enables FCC mode on the drone - FCC mode really doesn't make much of a difference to CE drones, got the same (if not worse) range. You need an actual FCC model drone to get improved range with modified apps, fcc mode etc.

Reactions: incumbent
BUMP

Does anyone know of any Android based modified DJI Fly apps? Particularly with a way to lock in FCC mode?

Hey guys can I please get a pm with the modified app for ios and how to install it? Just got the drone and found out about the whole ce vs fcc deal

wouldn't y'all have to have a new controller to use the other band? just stick to 5GHz and buy those $12 yagis if you can't handle not having access to 2.4GHz.

i don't know why people think they can use 2.4GHz spectrum on a remote that does 5 ??‍♂️

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi