DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Running Maven Lite on a tablet

BrianA

Reactions
I've watched the features of Maven Lite and think they would be a great asset for my Mini 2. Question is, can I use the app on a tablet without wifi or cell connection? I've looked on Maven website for the requirements to use this but can't find anything to running it "offline". I really like using the samsung table for the larger screen and ease of use. I guess I could always resort to just using my cell phone but hate the small real estate for viewing.

I've watched the features of Maven Lite and think they would be a great asset for my Mini 2. Question is, can I use the app on a tablet without wifi or cell connection? I've looked on Maven website for the requirements to use this but can't find anything to running it "offline". I really like using the samsung table for the larger screen and ease of use. I guess I could always resort to just using my cell phone but hate the small real estate for viewing.
I would think so.

I suppose you could set up your phone as a hotspot... then let the tablet use that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer