DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Most useful 3rd party apps for Mavic 3 and PC Pro?

lomposlapos

Reactions
Interested to hear about 3rd party apps on RC Pro for Mavic 3 that you find useful. Anything for maps, navigation, image, aircraft control, etc.

There's no plan on releasing the SDK so I wouldn't be hopeful for anything.

Yep... The SDK needs to be released before there will be any 3rd party apps for the Mavic 3 or the Mini 3 Pro.

Thinking about adding uber eats so I can order food while I wait for a SDK from DJI. But seriously, given the lack of the SDK, I keep the RC Pro pretty clean. If they magically released a SDK, I would add Dronelink in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: GFields and Suren
Google Maps
Does Google Maps work seamlessly on the RC Pro when I am flying the drone as a background map? Can I download offline maps on it and use it in places where there are no internet connection?

Right now, when I am flying in remote locations, I have nothing on the map but a big blank yellow screen.

Reactions: Hudsonguy
Would this affect Google Map app or other mapping apps on the RC Pro while flying Mavic 3?
No. SDK stands for “software developers kit”. It is what is required for the 3rd party app developers to support newer DJI products.

Does Google Maps work seamlessly on the RC Pro when I am flying the drone as a background map? Can I download offline maps on it and use it in places where there are no internet connection?

Right now, when I am flying in remote locations, I have nothing on the map but a big blank yellow screen.
It does NOT integrate with anything but Find My Drone, that is the only function with the option.

Thinking about adding uber eats so I can order food while I wait for a SDK from DJI. But seriously, given the lack of the SDK, I keep the RC Pro pretty clean. If they magically released a SDK, I would add Dronelink in a heartbeat.
I keep mine pretty clean too but have AirData and UAV Forecast Installed. I too would install Dronelink and Litchi if the SDK was released.

Chris

Interested to hear about 3rd party apps on RC Pro for Mavic 3 that you find useful. Anything for maps, navigation, image, aircraft control, etc.
This is the place I keep my drone and Osmo gimbal apps.

Dale
Drone apps I use.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead