DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Mostyn Fun Ship - TSS Duke of Lancaster - North Wales - 4K

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Quick trip out and drone flight today, Swifts were a bit close at times, so relocated to the other side of the ship and was fine...

Mostyn Fun Ship - TSS Duke of Lancaster - North Wales...

Another great video!

Reactions: Micky52
Would love to know the history of this ship. Looks like she needs a 'little' work!!!
Will have to research her.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Found her. I thought she had burned. Nope! Just abandoned. But wait; she is going to be restored. Looks very different than when she was beached:

Found her. I thought she had burned. Nope! Just abandoned. But wait; she is going to be restored. Looks very different than when she was beached:

Yes, I also included the history from Wiki on the YT post :)

I like your flight. I find it a bit humorous to have the anchor out on a grounded ship, but I'm sure there is a purpose for it. Well done!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
I like your flight. I find it a bit humorous to have the anchor out on a grounded ship, but I'm sure there is a purpose for it. Well done!
Thanks.... IIRC the ship was brought there to allow Sunday Trading back when that was illegal on the land - boats were exempt - lots of legal battle with council, so perhaps the anchor was put down to suggest the ship could still sail?

Reactions: Prop Wash
Nicely done- good move at the end to finish the vid.
Thanks, I always try and fim some sort of intro and outro move, sometimes they work and are included, other times not so much, but happy with the way that one worked :)

Really cool. You're getting your money's worth out of that Mini 3 for sure.
Thanks, it's a good way of encouraging me to get off my bum and go out and do something, and get some exercise - much needed as now working from home and not as active as I used to be...

I am hoping to pick up a larger drone in the next few months to supplement it, we are off to Skye and Lewis in October, and much as the MINI3 Pro is an amazing bit of kit I think the winds may be a little too extreme for it, so likely an AIR3 will be joining it, or just possibly a MAVIC3 Pro (unlikely but you never know) as a big brother to 'Mighty Midge'...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas