DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mount Washington NH area

Mainuh

Reactions
The foliage was really a little past peak, but still some color to be had. Mt. Washington got it's first snow of the season so took my new Mavic 2 Pro up and put it up from several locations. Pictures here. Really enjoying the M2P and the precision landing just blows me away every time. Seems much quieter than my older Phantom 3 Pro. Having fun exploring the features!

Last edited:
Great shots! Thanks for sharing :)

Wonderful shots! BTW, Mt. Washington is one of few place in the US where you often see "//" in the METAR. Look it up, you'll see why.

Shots are nice... but what’s up with the links to buy the photo?

I guess that's a smugmug default. I shut it off for that gallery. I don't get anything from it, it's just if people want to print a copy. Going to see if I can change that default for new galleries.

The foliage was really a little past peak, but still some color to be had. Mt. Washington got it's first snow of the season so took my new Mavic 2 Pro up and put it up from several locations. Pictures here. Really enjoying the M2P and the precision landing just blows me away every time. Seems much quieter than my older Phantom 3 Pro. Having fun exploring the features!
Great picture of the Omni Hotel. I just flew there a few weeks ago. Beautiful area.theomni.jpgtheomni2.jpg

Reactions: Mainuh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt