DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio and Litchi

I have successfully installed Litchi version 4.3 .0 beta. It is working perfectly.

Litchi for DJI Mavic v4.3.0 b1866 Beta [Patched] APK está fazendo o download agora!
Hi...I made the mistake of NOT reading ALL of this topic and payed for the litchi app (via.the amazon app store)...Any way the litchi app. installed correctly BUT after I try to connect to the drone the app. just crashes...WILL this 'patch' make the app. work as it should ?? P.S. I stumbled onto this forum topic when trying to find out more on the glasses/litchi and I have the phantom 4 pro....

I have installed 4.3 beta version and everything seems to work properly but the maps. How do I change or what version do I need to be able to bypass google play services that are needed for the map to show and work? I noticed when installed newer version there was setting to choose google maps or mapquest but that same setting is missing on 4.3. Without a map display Litchi is useless as the biggest feature of creating waypoints for autonomous flight is off the table. Can someone jump in with some suggestions?
Thank you in advance!

New here. I installed the amazon store than Litchi on my BT-300 Glasses. Everything seems to be working except I cant see the camera view.
It will run the mission but no camera.
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett