DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio and Litchi

Srcrain

Reactions
I know this was talked about deep in the Moverio review thread, but Moverio owners can now officially get Litchi without sideloading an unofficial hacked app. Litchi is now available for purchase in the Amazon App Store which can be easily added to the Moverio's by going to the Amazon App Store in the browser. Once the App Store is running it is as simple as searching for Litchi and paying.

Reactions: ksmusa
I cannot get Litchi to instal on my device. Do you have any suggestions??
I installed it last night and logged in to Litchi once the app was downloaded. It worked perfectly.

Where are you running into problems? Does the Amazon app store load? Can you find Litchi is the app store? Does it ask you to pay?

Just trying to determine where the breakdown is.

The Amazon app was successfully installed
Litchi was located and downloaded.
When trying to install Litchi the device reports app not installed.
The Moverio is properly configured to install apps from unknown sources.

This is the video that describes the process. In his video he talks about Crystal Sky but it is the same for Moverio's.

I wonder if it could be installed but the icon may not be visible. This is very strange. Sorry I can't be more help.

One thing to check is go to the Amazon App store on a computer browser and go under "Your Apps" to verify the purchase was made. If is was maybe it will let to try to reinstall without having to pay again.

Just a thought - brainstorming here with no good solutions.

Thank you. The purchase was completed and the app has successfully downloaded to my device but for some reason will not install. I have an older version of Litchi already installed that was sideloaded previously.

That may be the issue. I had a sideloaded app too that I made sure to delete before installing the new app.

Great. Now I am having problems. Hopefully someone can help.

I have Litchi installed correctly and I logged in and can view all my missions, etc. However, when I try to connect to the drone (Mavic) the app closes immediately. It never connects. All other apps DJI Go, etc. are closed. The USB default is not set, or set to Litchi. I have tried more than a dozen times, and nothing works.

Has anyone had this problem, or conversely been able to connect no problem?

Tonight I am going to try to reinstall the app to see if that fixes the problem.

Yes. I’m going to uninstall the newest version and reinstall the old one that I was using prior to the update. Hopefully there will be a solution soon.

I contacted both Litchi and Epson and here are the responses.

Litchi -
"Unfortunately we don’t have this device to test it. It’s possible that the device is not compatible with the DJI development kit. It’s unlikely the cause is in Litchi’s code itself.
We’ve contacted Epson for them to test our app now that it’s in the amazon store, but they haven’t responded yet."

Epson -
"Unfortunately, the Epson Moverio BT-300 does not support Litchi. According to product management, the app has been tested and does not work. Our Moverio product managers have had direct contact with the head of software at Litchi, but they are not interested in making a build for the BT-300. So, for now there is no progress to report."

This is somewhat disappointing considering how much I like the Litchi app for certain uses.

I have successfully installed Litchi version 4.3 .0 beta. It is working perfectly.

Litchi for DJI Mavic v4.3.0 b1866 Beta [Patched] APK está fazendo o download agora!

Thanks for posting this. Depending upon the situation, I use one of 3 devices with my Mavic Air: Samsung Galaxy Note 8, 7.85HB Crystalsky and Moverios BT300 glasses.

Currently I can only use Litchi on my Samsung Note 8 as Litchi does not support the Air on the CS or the Moverios. Has anybody tried side loading the current non-beta version 4.6 of Litchi on the Moverios? Has anybody tried extracting the APK from one device and installing it on another device and if so, was it successful?

Thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR