DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP automatic brake

mikeeerrd

Reactions
I need to set the controls to midpoint
when flying high, every 10m he will brake automatic.

I didn't change the setting of the controlls.

Thanks.

It sounds like your Mavic might be falsely detecting the sun as an obstacle.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

I need to set the controls to midpoint
when flying high, every 10m he will brake automatic.

I didn't change the setting of the controlls.

Thanks.
I am not sure what you are asking for. The only time the Mavic should "brake automatic" is if the forward sensors detect an obstacle. Flying toward the sun when it is low, especially with water reflection, can overload the sensors to trigger a false obstruction and stop. If this is the case you can just turn the forward sensors off.

Reactions: mikeeerrd
I am not sure what you are asking for. The only time the Mavic should "brake automatic" is if the forward sensors detect an obstacle. Flying toward the sun when it is low, especially with water reflection, can overload the sensors to trigger a false obstruction and stop. If this is the case you can just turn the forward sensors off.
Turn the sensors off and i havnt any problems anymore but there was no sun litlle cloudy

As others have said... It's probably your sensors. I honestly never fly with mine on anymore for this exact reason. Even the slightest bit of sun can ruin a perfect shot and if you are ever in an instance where say you have to dodge a bird you want all the speed you can get. That's just my two cents. Their are disadvantages to disabling them along with many advantages. In this case you would have to disable them though obviously.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4