DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mp batteries

Arrior

Reactions
Hi guys,im a first time flyer and i have been reading and lurking around here and finally got my mpp from best buy.i know the batteries of the regular mp batt will work with the mpp, but when i talked to a sales guys in dji store in orange county said that other than the color, there is a difference to make the flight time longer compared to the regular mp batt.is it true?coz if its only the color that would be the difference,im planning to get some 3 mp batteries from a guy and would $210 for the price of 3 mp batteries brand new is a good price?he got it at best buy but he just sold his mp and tol me its still sealed and i could check it out and he have the reciept.i know some guys here before was selling some mp batt but i now its hard to wait for those sale.thanks you guys

Other than the color, the batteries are identical.

New Mavic Pro batteries are currently going for $79 here on Amazon (which is a good deal for new batteries).

Last edited:
I just posted that to give you a comparison. Your guy is selling them for a bit less than the going price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky