DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP controller serial number mismatch

dajohn17

Reactions
So I recently had my drone serviced at a recent shop for a broken left rear arm and dropped it off with my controller. I got my drone back and flew it a few times and during one of the flights i had a controller disconnect. which prompted me to question something about my controller/drone. I noticed the sticker with the SN/QR code on the controller was loose so i checked the serial number versus the app and they are not the same. I saw in another post another user vaguely stated his numbers did not match on the sticker versus what the app says. Can anyone confirm that these numbers are not the same or should they match up.

attached a picture of the sticker versus a screen of the app. Screenshot_20180222-081142.png 20180222_081213.jpg 20180222_081243-1.jpg

The flight controller is an internal component in your Mavic, so those numbers should be different.

Reactions: dajohn17
oh, also they number on the sticker does match the one that i did drop off, they "scanned" it into their system. So it matches my work order.

The flight controller is an internal component in your Mavic, so those numbers should be different.
Oh I thought that had meant that was the serial number for the controller itself, thank you for the clarification!I thought maybe they had done the ole switcharoo with my controller for another one. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Va1entin