DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP Flying out of a 330' Abandoned Mine

Dariof

Reactions
Out here in Vegas, there are many abandoned metal mines. I flew my MP deep into this mine in the vicinity of Lake Las Vegas and then recorded flying out.

The video is unedited and I know it needs to be cleaned up, but I'll figure that out later...once I get some video editing software.

The mine flying is pretty cool though. No way to retrieve it if the little Mavic has some sort of a failure.

Out here in Vegas, there are many abandoned metal mines. I flew my MP deep into this mine in the vicinity of Lake Las Vegas and then recorded flying out.

The video is unedited and I know it needs to be cleaned up, but I'll figure that out later...once I get some video editing software.

The mine flying is pretty cool though. No way to retrieve it if the little Mavic has some sort of a failure.

Are those a couple boats down in there? How does that happen?

I don’t know if some people get a thrill out of it or if it’s some sort of compulsive disorder but you’ll be way out in the sticks, maybe 30 miles from anywhere and some yahoo drove all the way out there to dump an old mattress.

I don’t know if some people get a thrill out of it or if it’s some sort of compulsive disorder but you’ll be way out in the sticks, maybe 30 miles from anywhere and some yahoo drove all the way out there to dump an old mattress.

This is Vegas..I imagine there are some bodies down there as well from the old "mob" days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS