DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP1 front red LEDs not on during flight

bmalachuk

Reactions
Recently upgraded firmware to most current, and i have checked and double checked, and reset the settings in Go4 for the lights to be on.

They cycle on when the drone boots up, but then remain off all the time. I was looking for them when it was dusk to get an idea of orientation towards me and noticed it.

Anyone else? Or anyone have a fix for it?

Recently upgraded firmware to most current, and i have checked and double checked, and reset the settings in Go4 for the lights to be on.

They cycle on when the drone boots up, but then remain off all the time. I was looking for them when it was dusk to get an idea of orientation towards me and noticed it.

Main controller settings>
Advanced settings>
All the way at the bottom>
Turn on LED headlamps>
Turn that on

Reactions: Bobvt
Is that a new place they decided to hide it? I swear i looked everywhere for that and figured it was a bug in the firmware.

Thank you
Main controller settings>
Advanced settings>
All the way at the bottom>
Turn on LED headlamps>
Turn that on

• Haha
Reactions: brett8883
Is that a new place they decided to hide it? I swear i looked everywhere for that and figured it was a bug in the firmware.

Thank you

I think that’s were it’s always been but it is buried the heck in there. You’d think that would be on the main page of settings. I’m not sure what’s so “advanced” about turning on/off the lights so I know what you mean

Hi

Be sure that your not on movie mode, they will only be on in snapshot mode. Press the left button on top of the controller and the lights should come on.

Yes I'm on Android most recent version of the DJI Go app from the Play Store. On a Samsung note 9 Android Pie with all the recent updates going to hook up my old phone an Galaxy S5 and see if I have the same scream I do have access to an iPhone I'm a hook that up just to get the settings set. But I vastly prefer the super amoled screen with the Samsung phones being able to view in broad daylight perfect

Yes I'm on Android most recent version of the DJI Go app from the Play Store. On a Samsung note 9 Android Pie with all the recent updates going to hook up my old phone an Galaxy S5 and see if I have the same scream I do have access to an iPhone I'm a hook that up just to get the settings set. But I vastly prefer the super amoled screen with the Samsung phones being able to view in broad daylight perfect

Another thing you can do is set either C1 or C2 buttons to be “turn on/headlights” in the controller menu of the settings. Turn me on and then change the button back to whatever you like it to be and that way they will stay off on you turn them off the same way.

I found it in the c1 c2 settings...the list is much longer than I remember. Turned them on the. Set it back to center autofocus and they stay on..yay
...thank you for the help

@brett8883 Wow you fixed another one for me Brett!! I was going mad trying to find this setting to turn the front lights back on. With the latest Android app, the only way I can see to do it is what you suggested with the C1/C2 buttons! Thanks :cool:

Reactions: brett8883
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki