DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP2 and Crystal Sky

WorldWarrior

Reactions
I seen conflicting information on the web. I have a MP2 and a 5.5 Crystal Sky.
All software and firmware are up to date and MP2 is in the DJI GO 4 app but I cannot connect.
As I said some people say they have used their Crystal Sky’s with the MP2.

What could I be doing wrong, I hate flying with a cell iPhone or iPad. It drains the battery way to quick. And the Crystal Sky has much better screen to use.

Please help...

What Lonjsyder said. My CS 5.5 works good with both DJI and Litchi SW. Make sure your control and CS are updated

Make sure you don’t have the micro usb cable plugged in on the remote in addition to the usb c cable.

As USPILOT said, make sure the usb plug is NOT plugged in on the left side of the Controller when using Crystal Sky.. I tore my hair out trying to get Crystal Sky and the controller to not say "Disconnected". Once I learned this I get "Connected" every time.

I seen conflicting information on the web. I have a MP2 and a 5.5 Crystal Sky.
All software and firmware are up to date and MP2 is in the DJI GO 4 app but I cannot connect.
As I said some people say they have used their Crystal Sky’s with the MP2.

What could I be doing wrong, I hate flying with a cell iPhone or iPad. It drains the battery way to quick. And the Crystal Sky has much better screen to use.

Please help...
I have had no issues with the same configuration you describe. I am using the USB A connector. Are you sure your usb cable is both power and data capable?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twentytree