DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPP air encoder error (0x400000) - DJI says no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droneholio

Reactions
About 4 days after getting my MPP, this error started showing up (air encoder error (0x400000)). The app says to restart the craft and if it persists, to contact DJI Support.

I did a restart, compass calibration, IMU calibrations, switched batteries, memory cards, factory reset and re-update firmware...no change.

I contacted DJI support today and they say the error is ok, they are working to remove it from displaying and it will not affect the performance of the craft.

I have also been getting a compass error when the bird is in the air and I point the gimbal straight down. It immediately goes away when I move it up just a few degrees. I can reproduce this at will and has been present since day 1.

They seem to say it is ok too. /shrug

Posting this to share with anyone else that may run into this and see if this is anything that may have cropped up with the MP.

About 4 days after getting my MPP, this error started showing up (air encoder error (0x400000)). The app says to restart the craft and if it persists, to contact DJI Support.

I did a restart, compass calibration, IMU calibrations, switched batteries, memory cards, factory reset and re-update firmware...no change.

I contacted DJI support today and they say the error is ok, they are working to remove it from displaying and it will not affect the performance of the craft.

I have also been getting a compass error when the bird is in the air and I point the gimbal straight down. It immediately goes away when I move it up just a few degrees. I can reproduce this at will and has been present since day 1.

They seem to say it is ok too. /shrug

Posting this to share with anyone else that may run into this and see if this is anything that may have cropped up with the MP.
Here are some more threads dealing with the issue.
Search Results for Query: air encoder error | DJI Mavic Drone Forum
here is an extensive thread you can continue to discuss, I am going to close this one.
Code error 0x4000000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki