DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mr. Zooms maiden flight today

747P4

Reactions
After spending the late afternoon yesterday setting up Mr. Zoom (yes I name all my drones, cars and bikes) I finally launched and test drove the picture and video settings.
Still need to tweak some settings.
The Zoom flies so much better than the Inspire 1.DJI_0003.JPG

Had the ND 4 filter attached, as it was quite bright.

Enjoy the picture.

Reactions: ff22 and Elude
Very nice maiden voyage. So, is your bike Mr Bike. And I did read a plural up there. I have five in the basement but only one drone. About 15 or so pairs of cross country skis from Nordic to Telemark. None have names but I still have my first pair of wood-wax skis from, ahem, XX years ago.

Very nice maiden voyage. So, is your bike Mr Bike. And I did read a plural up there. I have five in the basement but only one drone. About 15 or so pairs of cross country skis from Nordic to Telemark. None have names but I still have my first pair of wood-wax skis from, ahem, XX years ago.

Yes indeed I have several motorcycles and far too many drones cough cough.
You still have your wood skis from back when life seemed so simple, very cool indeed.
Glad you liked the maiden flight.

Oh, you are relatively local or at least the image is! We were just down to the Tacoma Art Museum on thurs.

After spending the late afternoon yesterday setting up Mr. Zoom (yes I name all my drones, cars and bikes) I finally launched and test drove the picture and video settings.
Still need to tweak some settings.
The Zoom flies so much better than the Inspire 1.View attachment 60557

Had the ND 4 filter attached, as it was quite bright.

Enjoy the picture.

Mine’s “Droney McDroneface”.

Reactions: XJ05HUA and JDawg
Yep, close to where I live.
How did you like the Art Museum?

I really enjoyed it. The new Glass Wing was quite impressive. I liked the overall architecture and liked its Western art collection. A former secretary lived in Browns Point.

I really enjoyed it. The new Glass Wing was quite impressive. I liked the overall architecture and liked its Western art collection. A former secretary lived in Browns Point.

Tacoma has done really well to add these attractions as we could do with more cultural aspects of life instead of cell phone, fake news and boring news items.

Reactions: ff22
The Zoom flies so much better than the Inspire 1.
A London bus with RATO packs would fly more stably than an Inspire 1 ;)

and far too many drones cough cough.
No such thing! It's like when my wife asks me why I need 11 Guitars

Some are good. More is better. Too many? Just right!!

Mine’s “Droney McDroneface”.

Mine usually have interchangeable names like "Where are you now you tiny p****?" or "You can stop that you twitchy little b*****d" and sometimes "Come on you good thing, just a few cms closer!"

I've found they respond well to a little affectionate chatter :p

Regards
Ari

A London bus with RATO packs would fly more stably than an Inspire 1 ;)

No such thing! It's like when my wife asks me why I need 11 Guitars

Some are good. More is better. Too many? Just right!!

Mine usually have interchangeable names like "Where are you now you tiny p****?" or "You can stop that you twitchy little b*****d" and sometimes "Come on you good thing, just a few cms closer!"

I've found they respond well to a little affectionate chatter :p

Regards
Ari

That's funny

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot