DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi battery charger

Has anyone had any experience with the Multi-Charger in the following link?
I have the exact same charger except it is branded Tercel. I have used it for a couple of months. It is not a fast charger. It is about the same speed as the DJI charger, but it can charge four batteries at once. It also has the ability to discharge a battery to 60% for storage and the ability to take the battery to minimum voltage allowed and then fully recharge (something that Airdata recommends as part of battery maintenance). A nice touch is that the display lets you know the real time current and voltage for each battery as they charge. Everything stays cool while charging, although the fans make this louder than the DJI charger. [Edit] The claimed 70-80 minute charge time is not realistic. Mine take 90 minutes from ~30%, but I don't mind since they are all charging at the same time.

Has anyone had any experience with the Multi-Charger in the following link?

Try the Tercel... $30 cheaper, same appearance and function. Works car or home. Love mine.

Try the Tercel... $30 cheaper, same appearance and function. Works car or home. Love mine.
Hmm, that link takes me to the Hanatora DJI Spark Multi-Charger.

Hmm, that link takes me to the Hanatora DJI Spark Multi-Charger.
Yeah... even checked my Amazon purchase history and it now says Hanatora, but price and everything else in the add is the same.... gues they sold the company. Same is true for their Mavic 2 charger.

Voltage drops once a load (i.e the battery) is applied
You shouldn’t have a voltage drop with a well designed power supply- especially switch mode operation where it is a trivial task to adjust the pulse width to provide regulation.

Good question. Is that something I'd see through the DJI Go app after a full charge? Has that extra voltage made much of a difference in flying time?
Not really feels about the same i just know that when i boot up go 4 using stock charger battery voltage for all 4 cells is aroumd 4.32.....and when i use my aftermarket its 4.35 v for all 4 cells

I've heard the opposite for other aftermarket chargers. Cell voltage was a bit lower.
4.35x4=17.4
4.25x4=17.0. Hmm.

I just got the YX charger for the M2 from Amazon. Having used the same “brand” for my M1 and was very happy with it, I got the same one.

Since it obviously exist several different brands of this blue, aluminum clad charger that otherwise looks identical, and since it is marketed by a company (if any) that’s totally non transparent, I decided to open it up and try to assess if it looked safe enough to use, also wanted to see if it was grounded, since it is painted and measuring continuity gave nothing.

Sure enough, it was grounded and it seem to be well built, with adequate spacing between the live/neutral contact points (a common problem with dangerous cheap electronics is among other things, that the wiring is to close and might short. There have been several accidents in Sweden, and I’m certain also in lots of other parts of the world).

Funny thing is that I noticed that the specs printed on the circuit board was way off from the advertised ones, the board said 13.05V/4A*3. Since this closely resembled the charging spec of the M1, I wondered if they had used the same circuit board as for the M1, but bumped up the voltage and the amperage somehow.
I disassembled the charger for the M1, and sure enough, it looked identical, and had the same specs printed in the board.

I haven’t charged any batteries yet with the charger, but I measured the voltage on the charging lead pins on and it was fine, 17,6V. Measured with both analog and digital multimeter. The USB-ports were slightly above 5V, which is normal. I could not test the max amp output from the USB-ports since I didn’t have anything that draw up to 3 amps available. My guess though, is that the output is 1.5A per port.

The output printed on the M2 charger is 17,6V/12A (3x4A) and 5V/3A for the USB-ports. On the M1 charger it’s 13.05V/13,5A (3x4,5A) and 5V/2A.

I also noticed that the ground connection on the circuit board was not connected at any of the two chargers, instead it was bolted to the side of the chassi.

Any thoughts about these findings?

M2 charger:
B71574AB-99A0-42AD-A353-43B0B67F6853.jpeg
E406F334-8164-46E5-9FE8-BAF1D36F123A.jpeg
M1 charger:
B0B38401-4EDF-4013-87EF-C35FFA86BACB.jpeg
976725AB-E5E6-48F2-8F4E-87023CE6A4B9.jpeg

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads