DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi battery charger

Yx makes great parallel battery chargers for Mavic 2 batteries (and other DJI batteries). It's a good choice if you want a 3rd party battery charger that charges faster.

Only with the Mavic Pro, but that same brand. Worked great, it can charge 3 batteries, phone and controller. Fly in the morning, have lunch, then fly in the afternoon.

I have the Fstop Labs version of the same charger and it works well. I’ve only had it for a month or so, but it’ll charge 3 M2P batteries and the controller at the same time with no issues.

Reactions: rbad
I really like this one for charging 4 batteries. Will also charge them for a storage charge.

I have that charger that you have pictured it works very well it will not charge until the batteries have cooled down , which is good

Reactions: Rangerider
Saw somewhere that there are 2 versions. Version 1 has a small problem which has been corrected in version 2. View the tape and all will come clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sully53
Actually, the charger is not what prevents a hot battery from being charged, it’s the electronics in the battery that determines that.
I know that but nevertheless it all works but I looked at my charger and it looks the same but I realized it is an RC geek brand

Colorado drone batteries has a amazing unit that i use , I ended up with 10mavic 2 batteries and this this is lightning fast and mobile

7BC596D9-0A9C-4460-B9A0-20C3811338B0.png

Reactions: Rangerider
I really like this one for charging 4 batteries. Will also charge them for a storage charge.

Thanks for the comment. I was thinking about getting one of these.

Reactions: PAW
A couple of months ago I bought a 4 in One charger to charge 3 flight batteries and (via a converter cable) my crystal sky batteries. The flight batteries and controller charge well but the crystal sky charging hub will not work, but is ok connected to the standard M2 charger.

Thanks for the comment. I was thinking about getting one of these.
RCstyle Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom 6 in 1 Multi Durable Rapid Intelligent Battery Charger Hub
Does the Mode with 65% Battery Level Long Term Storage work as advertised?

Looks very similar to the one I purchased. Here's the thread...

4.35v per cell... It under charges. The manufacturer acknowledged the problem and never fixed it. It's garbage.

The rcgeek one actually charges to 4.4v like the dji charger does but it's slow by almost half.

Don't get anything plastic material. I had one and got Hella hot.
There are a lot of great plastic chargers. All DJI chargers and most chargers in general are encased mostly by some type of plastic material.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert