DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Couple of Additions (Charger and Batteries)

HogWldFLTR

Reactions
I'm curious if any ones purchased these from Amazon... I believe the smart batteries will need to be updated. Has anyone tried the charger? Two batteries and the charger arrived today. Thanks for any input.

61Wbo-ud7SL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
I have a similar charger for my Xiaomi Mi 4k drone and it has worked flawlessly, lets me get back in the air a lot faster as it charges 3 battery's & controller at the same time.

I can’t speak for the Mavic version.

Thanks. I’ll be giving it a try today. So no issues with battery damage. How long have you been using it?

I wish those chargers could be also set to only power it up to 50 % for storage ... that could be easily done even with the DJI hub too.
These simultaneous loading chargers have been sold to the MP too, I guess they work as intended. ;)

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I'm curious if any ones purchased these from Amazon... I believe the smart batteries will need to be updated. Has anyone tried the charger? Two batteries and the charger arrived today. Thanks for any input.

61Wbo-ud7SL._SL1000_.jpg

I had that one and had no issues with it. Never got hot but I decided to return it and get their other version that charges to 65% for a partial charge. While it also charges four batteries, I still only have three. There are so many of these types of chargers. I think one PERSON makes them all and slaps different labels on them as needed! (g)

Why is less than max charge important? Is it a battery memory issue?

Charges 4 batteries at the same time, and has a 65% charge option switch.
Wow, that would come in very handy. ? ?

Why is less than max charge important? Is it a battery memory issue?
Exactly, if you want to fly, just load it up, no problem.
If you are not going to fly for some time, storing Li-Pos with 100 % may reduce their lifetime significantly.

The MP2 batteries however start to discharge to something like 65 % after 10 days, but only if you don't touch them ... it takes another 3 - 4 days to discharge, so 14 days in total. That may be no real problem, but I would be relieved, if we could set the time to discharge to something like 3 - 5 days like for the old Mavic (but we can't). ;)

I guess, I will order this one from Amazon ... it also has a setting for 100 % or 65 % charging and looks quite decent with 2 x 2 batteries simultaneously and 2 other devices to load ...

RCstyle Compatible with DJI Mavic 2

It seems to take a bit longer to load (2 hours in total, 1 hour for each 2 batteries), but that's fine, if I can hook on every battery I have and not to worry with the charging anymore.

Last edited:

61Wbo-ud7SL._SL1000_.jpg

I bought that charger and it didn't work for me. Firstly, the bottom USB outlets did not work. Secondly, the charger was noisy as the fan was on continuously. Thirdly, the battery plug ins lacked a cover on them. I returned the item because it was faulty and purchased a Powerextra 5 in 1 charger from Amazon. I love it. Fast , quiet and it all works.

I bought that charger and it didn't work for me. Firstly, the bottom USB outlets did not work. Secondly, the charger was noisy as the fan was on continuously. Thirdly, the battery plug ins lacked a cover on them. I returned the item because it was faulty and purchased a Powerextra 5 in 1 charger from Amazon. I love it. Fast , quiet and it all works.

Used it yesterday to charge the two newly received batteries and it worked great. I didn't try the other ports however. No issue with noise that I noticed either.

Reactions: bcoles
I can highly recommend this charger.

Bill: As you can see in GlobeTrotter's post above, this new "Yx" charger is a direct copy of the RC Geeks product, right down to the color and cabling. But hey, if it floats your bote, rock 'n roll I say. :)

I picked up the RC Geeks version and am quite happy with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre