DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi simultaneous charger

RobotBee

Reactions
Does anyone have any recommendations for a mains powered battery charger that will charge all 4 batteries simultaneously, rather than sequentially?

Thanks

Reactions: Hauptmann
Sure! Here's the link:

Believe me, it saves a ton of time.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Thanks everyone. I didn't mention that I'm in the UK, so can't use the specific links, but useful as I can try to find equivalent products over here. Thanks

Are you sure it doesn't charge them one by one? I've found an identical looking one on Amazon UK and it says that's what it does....

Thanks
I have exactly that one I linked to ... it charges all 4 batts + RC simultaneously. The charger have 3 modes, One charge mode+cell balancing, one storage mode+cell balancing (charging/discharging to 50%) & one discharge to 0%.

From storage level % on all 4 batts & 2 leds on the RC everything is fully charged in 50min ... if you skip the balancing step it's even faster.

It will come with a cig cable & one US wall socket cable ... but you can use the EU cable that's used for the original DJI charger straight off.

Here I have 2 batts on for a storage charge ... the batts will stop charging in storage mode with 2 solid leds or 2 solid & third led blinking

1591365471294.png

Last edited:
Reactions: RobotBee
I have exactly that one I linked to ... it charges all 4 batts + RC simultaneously. The charger have 3 modes, One charge mode+cell balancing, one storage mode+cell balancing (charging/discharging to 50%) & one discharge to 0%.

From storage level % on all 4 batts & 2 leds on the RC everything is fully charged in 50min ... if you skip the balancing step it's even faster.

It will come with a cig cable & one US wall socket cable ... but you can use the EU cable that's used for the original DJI charger straight off.

Here I have 2 batts on for a storage charge ... the batts will stop charging in storage mode with 2 solid leds or 2 solid & third led blinking

View attachment 103761

Thanks - appreciate the info.

Can't find an equivalent in the UK unfortunately. The one I saw that looks similar definitely says it charges them sequentially.

I'll carry on looking....

Thanks - appreciate the info.

Can't find an equivalent in the UK unfortunately. The one I saw that looks similar definitely says it charges them sequentially.

I'll carry on looking....
When I go to Amazon through that link I provided I can switch delivery country to UK & they seems to deliver ..?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61