DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple battery charger.

How to deplete the life of your batteries real quick..use a 3rd party charger

that's what his Mavic is strapped to, you should see the landing pad

I fly every flight as if it's my last, anything can go wrong at anytime. I've used a ton of third party chargers before and never had an issue.

How to deplete the life of your batteries real quick..use a 3rd party charger

that's what his Mavic is strapped to, you should see the landing pad

In the case of DJI batteries, that comment is nonsense. All the charging circuitry is in the battery. All the charger is doing is supplying power at the correct voltage and sufficient current. I've used after market chargers with all my DJI batteries (12 in total) for years and all of my batteries are still in top condition. Trashing a product is okay if you have evidence, but doing so without any evidence is simply not cool and completely misleading

wow some peeps really like their fast chargers
or dislike waiting for the guaranteed trickle charge to provide years of good batt' life
All the charger is doing is supplying power at the correct voltage and sufficient current.
Would you mind supplying the schematics for the design of both chargers with tests so we can compare the output and its effect on the batt's?

Last edited:
or dislike waiting for the guaranteed trickle charge to provide years of good batt' life
If I notice a drop in battery performance, I'll just buy new ones. Plus who keeps a drone for years. I'm always upgrading. To each his own

Reactions: LakeTravis

Wow some peeps can't support their assertions and can't understand that the battery controls the charging.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Also it's not a "fast" charger. It simply charges three at the same time. The DJI station isnt practical for folks who are doing alot of flying.

Have you done a long hyperlapse yet?, eats almost an entire battery for a long one.

Reactions: Turn11
It looks like you are correct - you just need the right cable for the Mavic 2 series...

Buy Mavic 2 Battery Charger - DJI Store - Out of stock on 9/20/18

DJI Mavic 2 Battery Charger Specifications

The Mavic 2 Battery Charger has multiple output modes including 17.6V and 5V

Input: 100-240 V ~ 1.8 A 50-60 Hz
Output: Power Port: 17.6 V, 3.41 A or 17.0 V,3.53 A; USB Interface: 5 V, 2 A
60 W output power

Charging Time: About 1.5 hours (subject to temperature).
RC Charging Time: About 2 hours and 15 minutes (depending on temperature).

Reactions: D-fens
Exactly. If charger supplies less than 4.5A, battery will take longer to charge. Compare genuine DJI AC charger and car charger. AC charger puts out less, takes 90 minutes to charge. Car charger puts out more takes 60 minutes or less.
So, a third party AC charger that delivers the full 4.5A can be thought of as a quick charger even for one battery.

Ordered these a week ago today the second I got the email saying they were available. Now I can really use this multi charger 5 total batteries and off to maui for two weeks next weekend! Please DJI stop using DHL also. They are trash ! View attachment 47039

I really suggest you not take the vehicle to Maui. It might get a little too wet on the way there. You'd be better off to fly. ;)

I have had this charger for a week or 2. It charges 3 batteries as fast as 1. IMHO it charges all 3 faster than the factory charger. It has a fan and never got too hot that I couldn't grab it with my bare hands. My only complaint is it should have a power on/off switch.

I also bought their 2 battery and 1 USB car charger but that one takes a little longer than the 120 Volt one. I think I read they have a newer 4 battery 120 volt one with 2 USB (and I think that has a power switch).

Our upgraded chargers are almost here! Doing some final tests! Comes with an on off switch as well :)

1539328227575.png

Reactions: KG in CT

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure