DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple battery charger.

That looks really useful. How's it working for you so far? Approximately how long does it take to charge a mostly-depleted battery and how many times can it charge 1 or 3 batteries? Can you share a link on where you purchased it from? Thanks!

I just got it today, going to do some night flying then test it out after with three batteries and my controller and see how it does. Good deal at $45

Reactions: KG in CT
Awesome! Yes, please update us on how it works. I'm tempted to order one right now. Currently just have two batteries but waiting for the fly more kit to arrive with a few more. Thanks for the link, too.

Does it charge all 3 batteries at the same time? The one with the Fly more kit charges one battery at a time.

How heavy is it?

edit: Doesn't matter. Bought it for $43AUD shipped. Too good a price to pass

Last edited:
Does it charge all 3 batteries at the same time? The one with the Fly more kit charges one battery at a time.

same question here

Here was my response in post #8
Yes the three batteries are charged in parallel (same time) and it has two USB ports to charge other devices.

All at the same time.

My order with a -10%

That looks really useful. How's it working for you so far? Approximately how long does it take to charge a mostly-depleted battery and how many times can it charge 1 or 3 batteries? Can you share a link on where you purchased it from? Thanks!
Takes me about 1hr. to do everything.

Reactions: Dobberzzr
I have had them from this manufacturer before, for my Inspire and MPP, one on order for the MP2 at the moment & I expect it to work just as well.

Search fleaBay (5 in 1 Smart Charger for DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone Batteries Remote Controller) it's the same one FStops Lab are selling in the states.
Cheers it'll be here Tuesday

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143