DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple battery charger.

That looks really useful. How's it working for you so far? Approximately how long does it take to charge a mostly-depleted battery and how many times can it charge 1 or 3 batteries? Can you share a link on where you purchased it from? Thanks!

I just got it today, going to do some night flying then test it out after with three batteries and my controller and see how it does. Good deal at $45

Reactions: KG in CT
Awesome! Yes, please update us on how it works. I'm tempted to order one right now. Currently just have two batteries but waiting for the fly more kit to arrive with a few more. Thanks for the link, too.

Does it charge all 3 batteries at the same time? The one with the Fly more kit charges one battery at a time.

How heavy is it?

edit: Doesn't matter. Bought it for $43AUD shipped. Too good a price to pass

Last edited:
Does it charge all 3 batteries at the same time? The one with the Fly more kit charges one battery at a time.

same question here

Here was my response in post #8
Yes the three batteries are charged in parallel (same time) and it has two USB ports to charge other devices.

All at the same time.

My order with a -10%

That looks really useful. How's it working for you so far? Approximately how long does it take to charge a mostly-depleted battery and how many times can it charge 1 or 3 batteries? Can you share a link on where you purchased it from? Thanks!
Takes me about 1hr. to do everything.

Reactions: Dobberzzr
I have had them from this manufacturer before, for my Inspire and MPP, one on order for the MP2 at the moment & I expect it to work just as well.

Search fleaBay (5 in 1 Smart Charger for DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone Batteries Remote Controller) it's the same one FStops Lab are selling in the states.
Cheers it'll be here Tuesday

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki