DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple controllers possible?

When you link the controller to the drone do you, in the App, see the option to specify whether the controller is the "primary" or "secondary" or perhaps master/slave?
With the M2P/Z, both of which allow two controllers the App ( Go4, same as the MA ) offers this option.
With the P3Adv and Mini 1 & 2 their app DOES NOT offer the option and effectively links a 'new' controller as the primary, displacing the old controller..
If you do not see the option in the App then I doubt that it is possible to have two controllers linked to the MA.

When you link the controller to the drone do you, in the App, see the option to specify whether the controller is the "primary" or "secondary" or perhaps master/slave?
With the M2P/Z, both of which allow two controllers the App ( Go4, same as the MA ) offers this option.
With the P3Adv and Mini 1 & 2 their app DOES NOT offer the option and effectively links a 'new' controller as the primary, displacing the old controller..
If you do not see the option in the App then I doubt that it is possible to have two controllers linked to the MA.
Interesting. Anyone know if the Mini 3 Pro offers the primary/secondary controller option?

It could be a nice convenience for me if I cold easily/frequently switch between two different controllers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh