Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

multiple drones on same device?

larlec

Reaction score
Hi, I currently have a Mavic Pro and will be receiving a Phantom 4 Pro V2 soon I use a Huawei phone for my control device. Can I use them both on the same device? I did search and found no answers so any help will be appreciated.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reactions: ksmusa

Former Member

Reaction score
The nice thing about DJI Go 4 is that it can discern which drone you are flying as soon as you plug in your device to the controller. Controller on, drone on, plug in device, and the drone will automatically pop up. (On Android, at least)

addysmith97

Reaction score
In this case, you should use a device with a wifi hotspot to which the drones will connect to. To do this, you have to edit the drone's configuration to connect to your router. Like, you can edit the drone's pairing the setup.

Mark10v

Reaction score
In this case, you should use a device with a wifi hotspot to which the drones will connect to. To do this, you have to edit the drone's configuration to connect to your router. Like, you can edit the drone's pairing the setup.
What? Why on earth would you use wifi? OP just wants to use one phone for both drones, not at the same time. Just do what @Thunderdrones said.

Reactions: Former Member

kritisharma

Reaction score
Hello friend, you can surely run your Mavic Pro and a Phantom 4 Pro V2 on your phone.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucky0112