DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

multiple drones on same device?

larlec

Reactions
Hi, I currently have a Mavic Pro and will be receiving a Phantom 4 Pro V2 soon I use a Huawei phone for my control device. Can I use them both on the same device? I did search and found no answers so any help will be appreciated.

Reactions: ksmusa
The nice thing about DJI Go 4 is that it can discern which drone you are flying as soon as you plug in your device to the controller. Controller on, drone on, plug in device, and the drone will automatically pop up. (On Android, at least)

In this case, you should use a device with a wifi hotspot to which the drones will connect to. To do this, you have to edit the drone's configuration to connect to your router. Like, you can edit the drone's pairing the setup.

In this case, you should use a device with a wifi hotspot to which the drones will connect to. To do this, you have to edit the drone's configuration to connect to your router. Like, you can edit the drone's pairing the setup.

What? Why on earth would you use wifi? OP just wants to use one phone for both drones, not at the same time. Just do what @Thunderdrones said.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22