DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple Simultaneous Mavics

Thanks for your information! Good to know. With a 4 mile radius, I figured that it had to be designed to allow multiple simultaneous in use, but wanted to hear confirmation, which you gave.

As for a "take over" situation, I didn't know how pairing worked, since I would imagine that if I bought a new controller (i.e. a replacement) that it should work without me doing anything special, yes? Next I started to think that if I were to power up the drone before powering my controller, could someone else with a controller Connect to it before I did? Any facts on this?

No, you cannot buy a new controller and have it work without going through a specific process for binding the controller to your Mavic. Controllers are bound to the Mavic they come with at the factory. They will not automatically connect to any other Mavic.

No, you cannot buy a new controller and have it work without going through a specific process for binding the controller to your Mavic. Controllers are bound to the Mavic they come with at the factory. They will not automatically connect to any other Mavic.

That is great news. Makes so much sense.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard