DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Must have Mavic 2 accessories

wannafly

Reactions
Hello all, this is great community of drone flyers on here! Just purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom from another member on here and waiting for delivery ?
So just as the title says, I'm looking for what you would consider MUST haves for a new drone user. Drone is coming with the fly more kit and a set of lenses so those aside what are your recommendations?

Reactions: ff22
Prop guards for a new flyer and depends on where you're flying for an experienced flyer to

Reactions: wannafly
I find the landing leg extensions that you don’t have to remove very helpful... I usually fly from fields and don’t like to hit grass/weeds with my props... also a case that fits all the gear and keeps things neat and in order a must ... also a better charger.
521a9e7598bd5e53687b1fc533aab6ae.jpg

For example...

I find the landing leg extensions that you don’t have to remove very helpful... I usually fly from fields and don’t like to hit grass/weeds with my props... also a case that fits all the gear and keeps things neat and in order a must ... also a better charger.
521a9e7598bd5e53687b1fc533aab6ae.jpg

For example...

Yes ??, leg extensions were on my short list to get. I was thinking of a quick multi charger but didn't know which one was reputable as I did not want to risk damaging the batteries. Do you currently use the one in the pic? If so any pros or cons?

Yes [emoji1417], leg extensions were on my short list to get. I was thinking of a quick multi charger but didn't know which one was reputable as I did not want to risk damaging the batteries. Do you currently use the one in the pic? If so any pros or cons?

It works great so far.. I use it at home so it’s convenient and much faster than the one in the flymore kit... has a fan for cooling so while charging it makes a little noise .. I don’t find it a con because when the fan goes off it means charging complete...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf