DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My 3rd island hopper powerboat highlight video, tried some new techniques on this one

AlecGB

Reactions

Played more with the coloring on this one and was really pleased with the slick grey look of everything. That's Seattle for ya 😅 enjoy!

There's some easter egg imperfections in this one, call it out if you spot one!

Last edited:
I liked the reveals and the angles. I think much of it was underexposed but it’s your vid :). It’s clear a lot of time and editing went into this. Super well done (other than the under exposure LOL)

I liked the reveals and the angles. I think much of it was underexposed but it’s your vid :). It’s clear a lot of time and editing went into this. Super well done (other than the under exposure LOL)
I agree with the underexposed comment LOL! I like the look but should be able to get it without underexposing, which is how I learn where the limit is. Thanks for helping me improve!

And thank you for the kind comments 🥹 made my week ❤️

Played more with the coloring on this one and was really pleased with the slick grey look of everything. That's Seattle for ya 😅 enjoy!

There's some easter egg imperfections in this one, call it out if you spot one!
Some great flying, I liked the editing, and that is one hell of a boat!

Very cool design. Wonder how it handles heavy seas though.
Not too bad right? And she is definitely designed for inter-coastal waters like the Puget Sound here in Washington. She can handle a few miles off the coast in the ocean but isn't designed for open seas. In terms of chop and heavy waters, she handles better than you would think! You just have to bring the speed down to ~10-20 knots.

Reactions: Capt KO
Awesome video!

Reactions: AlecGB
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d