DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Air changed my life.

StoneAIR

Reactions
I’ve been heavy into RC stuff for the last six years. I have custom Rock Crawlers, fifth scale desert buggy, quads, airplanes and a lot (not everything) in between. My DJI Mavic Air has brought me more enjoyment than everything else combined. If I had known just how much I would enjoy it I would have gotten the Mavic Pro 2
Hasselblad version. That’s all good though it gives me something to look forward to. I enjoy it so much I plan on getting my Remote Pilots Certificate. Don’t have plans to start a business but it’s always good to further ones self. Besides anyone can say I can get it but only those that have it can say I have it. The features and handling of the Mavic Air are just right imho. I’ve been taking still photographs since I was a kid and found myself board with it. The Mavic Air has opened a whole new world to me. So if I ever grow up I think I know what I want to do with my life. It only took me fifty something years to figure it out but at least it happened. Wishing everyone good flights and better landings. DJI ON!
939fb97243faa83aff93be08d962fad9.jpg
199590eaa2bb41acb26b282124a60257.jpg

I’ve been heavy into RC stuff for the last six years. I have custom Rock Crawlers, fifth scale desert buggy, quads, airplanes and a lot (not everything) in between. My DJI Mavic Air has brought me more enjoyment than everything else combined. If I had known just how much I would enjoy it I would have gotten the Mavic Pro 2
Hasselblad version. That’s all good though it gives me something to look forward to. I enjoy it so much I plan on getting my Remote Pilots Certificate. Don’t have plans to start a business but it’s always good to further ones self. Besides anyone can say I can get it but only those that have it can say I have it. The features and handling of the Mavic Air are just right imho. I’ve been taking still photographs since I was a kid and found myself board with it. The Mavic Air has opened a whole new world to me. So if I ever grow up I think I know what I want to do with my life. It only took me fifty something years to figure it out but at least it happened. Wishing everyone good flights and better landings. DJI ON!
I have almost the same picture, I've never made it to the top of the hill, just flew around it.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Bro ..it's Blackfrog from Albuquerque NM..love the pics ..I love my Mavic air too!!!I'm enrolled in a UAS program at my community college. It's an opportunity to drone proffesionally. Try it out it's a great opportunity..you may have that in your town.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Reactions: StoneAIR

Nice photos! The first one is awesome! Keep up the good work![emoji1474][emoji16]

Reactions: StoneAIR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB