DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Best Yet

Look at the size difference between the P3 & the M2P, that’s what sold it for me too;) I went from an Inspire 1 to the M2P oh I wish I’d taken a photo like yours for a comparison;)

Reactions: G Lee
The Mavic 2 Pro is the best drone IMHO. Ive had to learn differences and its been great. What a diff. from P3A to M2P. Thx to BigAL and Msinger for their input on my decision. View attachment 56937

Great juxtaposition - what a size/portability difference.

What got me interested in the Mavic was a reunion in Colorado where one of the guys had the Mavic. He flew it and I was interested. Then he landed it and started folding it up - I was amazed. I did research and the Mavic 2 series was hitting the "airwaves" and did a lot of reading and fell for it.

Reactions: G Lee
The main thing im growing into or outof is the smaller RC. Its taking some time to get used to. But the quality in both RC and AC are amazing.

I got my first real drone after having a few other more like "toys" in comparison to M2Z. It is robust, fly like a dream, stable even if a little windy, great photos/video, and I am really surprisingly very happy with my new M2Z. I can't wait untill I come to Israel and take photos of the dead sea valley, etc.

I have to update this picture, but you see the difference in sizes! These unfortunately sit around a lot since getting my MP.

8f68aac4c730c50ff45fee76a89624a0.jpg

I could’ve used the Spark on top of the Inspire for an escape Pod [emoji23]

Reactions: Porky and G Lee
I have to update this picture, but you see the difference in sizes! These unfortunately sit around a lot since getting my MP.

8f68aac4c730c50ff45fee76a89624a0.jpg

I could’ve used the Spark on top of the Inspire for an escape Pod [emoji23]
Inspire 1? I loved my inspire but just found it to big for my needs, enjoyed flying it though, impressive craft;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead