DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My DJI Mini 2 has survived a treewater ****

Hi!

I’d like to share a story because it’s incredible.

I have crashed my DJI Mini 2 into a tree at an altitude of about 50m. After dropping all the way down, it hit the ground so hard that it bounced to a rocky slope, fell into a mountain river, drifted 5 meters and sunk.

I’ve made a clickbait video out of it

Do you have similar survival stories about drones?

Cheers!
Would love to see your video but the box says it is private & I need to sign in.....to what?

Couldn't see the video unfortunately. It's private.

Something to consider is that corrosion doesn't happen instantly. The drone may work now, but corrosion could build over time making it fail weeks or months later. It would be great to have a bunch of de-ionized water for situations like this and rinse everything with, but it's a bit difficult to keep it free of ions...

Not saying corrosions and issues will happen, just something to keep in mind and observe for signs of weird behavior so it doesn't surprise you in the worst possible situation.

Hi!

I’d like to share a story because it’s incredible.

I have crashed my DJI Mini 2 into a tree at an altitude of about 50m. After dropping all the way down, it hit the ground so hard that it bounced to a rocky slope, fell into a mountain river, drifted 5 meters and sunk.

I’ve made a clickbait video out of it

Do you have similar survival stories about drones?

Cheers!
I am new on the forum and having some problems. I want to see your video but I get a message that it is private. How do I see it?

What happened to the video, I thought you would get 10 thousand subs. ?
I needed to take it down for a few weeks. Now it's public again. Didn't come viral though so I doubt in lots of likes (I've uploaded another clickbait on the channel with no luck). Please share!!!! :)
PS.: turn the sound on XD

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne