DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first drone video

Yep...my first. Comments, concerns, and mild criticisms welcome!

Good documentation video. My hopes for a quick recovery of the lands and the people,e who were affected.

Reactions: Kaydet
Amazing! This story deserves to be told. Let's set aside the endless politics on TV and show videos of this tragedy. Only the government has the resources to solve a problem of this magnitude. Well done.

Nice shots. I would suggest choosing background music more fitting for the tone you want to convey, The music says "be happy!" The text says "be sad!"

Nice shots. I would suggest choosing background music more fitting for the tone you want to convey, The music says "be happy!" The text says "be sad!"
The music selections of some of these submissions is weird to me! Music can make or break a video, Why do creators select such inappropriate music when there are so many able selections out there? Try music bed or Artist. (Google them and search their sites).

The music selections of some of these submissions is weird to me! Music can make or break a video, Why do creators select such inappropriate music when there are so many able selections out there? Try music bed or Artist. (Google them and search their sites).

Great feedback! I definitely see your point. Thank you for taking the time to give me this advice. I’m new at this and need all the help I can get!

Sorry for my typographic error. Here are the links I meant to send for royalty free music sources. They both have fees, which you will have to decide which are best for your usage. You can try both sites out. All sorts of music available from cinematic, jazz, pop, etc.

artlist.io
musicbed.com

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69