Votes: 3 60.0%
  • GOOD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • POOR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fonejacker

Reactions
Please do have a look, its my first attempt at using Premiere Pro (or any editing software for that matter).

I'm a keen photographer and moving into the world of drones (yes..still waiting). So yes, I'm good at photoshop but premiere is a completely different kettle of fish....

while I wait for my drone, I thought I'd see how my Mac Book Pro (2016) would handle 4K footage. Well, the answer is it can't. I had to create a proxy file to edit on lower resolution (self-taught through youtube).

A MP forum member (BD0G) kingly offered to provide me with RAW captured footage from Nevada Tahoe which is magnificent to say the least! He did admit there was some focus issues due to low clouds but regardless, the footage still helped me create a nice edit.

Please do let me know your thoughts and any tips for the future are greatly welcome! Youtube is still processing the files and so 4K is yet to come.

Thanks for looking.

Yeh completely understand and take that on board!

Obviously I only had the footage that was supplied, I could have defiantly made use of different variants in heights to help tell a bit of a story!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ok, this isn't licensed but didn't think it had to be when you're doing it privately and not monetised?

Thanks BD0G

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

see attached. Youtube can check with owners of the license, you just can't monatise on the video which i didn't want to do anyway.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 20.14.08.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 20.14.08.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 16
Thats really good information. So essentially if you try to make money from someone elses song or tune THEN you need to have the explicit permission from the creator. Seems fair and makes sense.

Next thing to explore is colorgrading.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000