DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini My first ever night flight

Hi, guy's this was my first ever proper night flight in Sheffield, My hands were shaking that much my spotter thought I was cold lol.

Bravo for attempting that! I would have been nervous too! The footage was interesting with nice smooth flying and turning. The image quality however was quite pixilated and noisy, even though it was 4K (I assured best resolution by clicking on the cog-wheel for 2160p). I would have been fearful of losing it in the dark. Did you have a strobe to find it? I am now giving consideration to purchasing a 2nd drone for traveling (I own M2P) and that would be the Mavic Mini 2 so I am watching as many of these as possible.

Dale
Miami

Bravo for attempting that! I would have been nervous too! The footage was interesting with nice smooth flying and turning. The image quality however was quite pixilated and noisy, even though it was 4K (I assured best resolution by clicking on the cog-wheel for 2160p). I would have been fearful of losing it in the dark. Did you have a strobe to find it? I am now giving consideration to purchasing a 2nd drone for traveling (I own M2P) and that would be the Mavic Mini 2 so I am watching as many of these as possible.

Dale
Miami
Yeah had a strobe on it but didn't venture too far and had my mate as a spotter I know it was a bit noisy but just wanted to fly in the dark and say yay I done to lol.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tienvn1904