DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first payed mission!

fredbjor

Reactions
Hi!

Maybe I got my first paid assignment! Sooo nervous!!! I'm about to film a group of people on a outdoor training lesson.

It'a going to be a one minute commersial.

Settings?

-Auto, or manual, fps, shutter speed? Resolution? I'm not go into any color grading this time.

Hi, the rule of thumb is:

Manual WB, 30fps, shutter speed (as close to 2x fps=1/60th) use ND filter to get close to 1/60th, res, 2.7K (for better editing flow).

But IMO if you need to ask these questions you are not ready for a paid assignment yet.
You can not re-do the assignment if the footage is not good,

Reactions: Xclone and fredbjor
Hi, the rule of thumb is:

Manual WB, 30fps, shutter speed (as close to 2x fps=1/60th) use ND filter to get close to 1/60th, res, 2.7K (for better editing flow).

But IMO if you need to ask these questions you are not ready for a paid assignment yet.
You can not re-do the assignment if the footage is not good,

maybe you are right...

I would also be careful with public posts about being paid to fly, unless you have your FAA 107. I dont know if they are cracking down on pro-am flights, but you have to assume FAA monitors forums. Probably not that big of a deal, but it's best to just stay off their radar, so to speak.

I would also be careful with public posts about being paid to fly, unless you have your FAA 107. I dont know if they are cracking down on pro-am flights, but you have to assume FAA monitors forums. Probably not that big of a deal, but it's best to just stay off their radar, so to speak.

I'm not in The States

Nice!!! Lol....perhaps that's unpatriotic of me, but i have to admit there is not much coming from my government (and many citizens) that i can be proud of. Anyway, happy flying to you!!!

I'm about about to start doing commercial flights for realtors, I have my 107 test complete. Just been working on editing videos. Question is what's the going rate people are charging for there flights??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness