DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My flying equipment

TTP

Premium Pilot
Reactions
It is easier to follow comments if you know which equipment commentator is flying.

So here is a picture of my equipment depending on under which of the four circumstances I fly.

1st
Regular flight
2nd
Flight in forest
3rd
Flight over water
4th
Flight in the dark

Attachments

• TTP-equipment03.jpg
    TTP-equipment03.jpg
    794.6 KB · Views: 124
Where did you get those protectors for forest flight?

How did you make that foam setup for flight over water? if the drone fell out of the sky wouldn't it just sink anyway? I'd think you'd have to land pretty softly for it to actually float..

Where did you get those protectors for forest flight?

How did you make that foam setup for flight over water? if the drone fell out of the sky wouldn't it just sink anyway? I'd think you'd have to land pretty softly for it to actually float..

Both PropsGard and the Pontoons are available for sale on Amazon.

I definitely do not intend to land on water, if the accident occurs, the Droner will not go to the bottom, but I should be able to fish it up and restore any water damage.

It is easier to follow comments if you know which equipment commentator is flying.

So here is a picture of my equipment depending on under which of the four circumstances I fly.
What make are your leg extensions?

You won't save the drone if it goes in salt water. Maybe fresh can be salvage

Some have recovered Mavics from salt water. But mainly it allows for something to return for Refresh.

Last edited:
You won't save the drone if it goes in salt water. Maybe fresh can be salvage

Hopefully this will not happen but if Mr Murphy is there, I would prefer that my drone is on the water surface than on the bottom. Then there is a lot of drone to recycle.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78