DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic arriving on Wednesday ( Finally )

Hoverer

Reactions
My name is Matt from New York. So I ordered my Mavic in November and it's finally arriving on Wednesday. Do you guys recommend that I perform a firmware update and Magnetic calibration before first flight?
Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

It would be a good idea to update the firmware, but it's not a requirement. You should at least calibrate the compass.

Welcome aboard...the controller will always inform you when and whatever needs up dating or calibrated.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Hoverer . :)

I am reborn!
My Mavic arrived Via Fedex this morning from DJI!
Batteries are charging!
Now I can soon document the wild activities I participate in.
Yay

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Matt,
I just received mine today as well. I live on Long Island too, we should meet up sometime. I performed the software update but nothing else yet, I did my first flight in the backyard but as you may already know, it's a bit windy today so I didn't want to go to high. Well, let's chat sometime.

Matt,
I just received mine today as well. I live on Long Island too, we should meet up sometime. I performed the software update but nothing else yet, I did my first flight in the backyard but as you may already know, it's a bit windy today so I didn't want to go to high. Well, let's chat sometime.

I'll be in westbury next week
Feel free to text or call me
Matt [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N