DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic is Perfect!

hookalakupua

Reactions
Well I know that statement is relative but given all the posts and discussions about things that are wrong for people, I decided to start something for those with a fortunately better experience.

I received my MP about a month ago and it hasn't given me a single issue since. It fly's straight, the camera is amazing and it behaves as it's supposed to. It's allowed me to do things I never dreamed and in all my years, it's probably my single greatest purchase in regard to toys/fun. I look forward to flying it everyday and even when I was a bonehead and thought I lost it, it safely landed itself, allowing me to track its location.

I've flown it miles over water, in all the various modes and it hasn't dropped out of the sky.

If there is one thing I need to check, it's the horizon tilt as I can tell I get a little at high speeds when I yaw right or left but I'm not sure if that's a normal thing as I'm a newbie to the craft.

For those that have issues I'm truly sorry and hope you're able to resolve them as the experience with a properly working one is out of this world!

Goggles due to arrive next week even thought I ordered during the 1st initial release. Customer support is a whole different story as we all know! haha

I'm with you on this one.[emoji106]
My mavic has flown flawlessly (touch several large pieces of wood) from day one and I absolutely love it.
When reading the forum you do start to think,I must be special,DJi sent me the only one that works properly.
Unfortunately there is nothing special about me.On every forum of every subject this is the trend.There are probably thousands of Mavic owners out and about flying without any issues who don't even bother to sign up to a forum .A lot of people only join forums when they do encounter a problem.

Anyway,Glad your one of the chosen ones and happy safe flying .[emoji51][emoji106]

Glad to hear that I'm not the only "Chosen One." haha!!!

Maybe we'll hear some other great stories from those without issues.

Sucks for those with lemons as I'd be pissed!!!

Maybe we can get MP shirts that say "Chosen One" on them!:p

I'm with you on this one.
emoji106.png

My mavic has flown flawlessly (touch several large pieces of wood) from day one and I absolutely love it.
When reading the forum you do start to think,I must be special,DJi sent me the only one that works properly.
Unfortunately there is nothing special about me.On every forum of every subject this is the trend.There are probably thousands of Mavic owners out and about flying without any issues who don't even bother to sign up to a forum .A lot of people only join forums when they do encounter a problem.

Anyway,Glad your one of the chosen ones and happy safe flying .
emoji51.png
emoji106.png

We're at 3 and climbing! hahaha

Got my MP January and have had many flights and no problems love this thing :)

Not had a big problem, flown over 230kms, I always check everything before flying, I once flew in fixed wing sport mode at 40mph, and lost signal behind some trees, panic, a few minutes later I see the Mavic heading to home, and then regained control, as I still had 18 minutes of battery.

Happy days. Just realised I am number 13 with no problems !

Almost too scared to jinx it with a post in here... but, so far so good. The more I learn what she can do, the more I love 'er.

Mine arrived early January and absolutely no issues . I've never even calibrated anything and never had a App crash . I've updated to the newest firmware within a day or two of its release . Received the goggles last week and they have been perfect also .

This is brilliant to see! A bunch of happy Mavic Pro owners who are using it to its fullest potential without any issue. I think we should all pick a vacation weekend and get together to fly and celebrate! ;)

This is brilliant to see! A bunch of happy Mavic Pro owners who are using it to its fullest potential without any issue. I think we should all pick a vacation weekend and get together to fly and celebrate! ;)
Count me in :)

Reactions: hookalakupua
Me too! Had a little "episode" during my first weekend of flying (shooting off to the side right after takeoff)... Was because of mag interference taking off from a parking deck...

But has been solid since then!

If there's anything DJI should do, is to come up with an official pre-flight checklist (maybe even making it more chatty or dumbing down the error messages) while in beginner mode.

I learned so many things by reading this forum that's not documented in the manual...

Also, is there any valid reason to allow takeoff when there is mag interference? If not, why even allow it?

Reactions: hookalakupua
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa