DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Mini has problems

Ok, so I've had shaky video, many video cutouts while flying and controller disconnects-despite the controller showing full bars with the signal indicator.

I also seem to have the problem where it does not save my RTH setting.

Video results are shaky, jerky, pixelated, and have a strange abnormality across the bottom. The SD card is the same I've used on my M2P with no problems. I've recalibrated both the compass and the gimbal.

Here's an example of the video:

Others?

Z
The aircraft remembers your previous RTH even tho the default shows 15m when you turn the controller on, I’ve been RTH at 30m for a number of days now without adjustment to the default 15m

The aircraft remembers your previous RTH even tho the default shows 15m when you turn the controller on, I’ve been RTH at 30m for a number of days now without adjustment to the default 15m
That’s one less thing to have to worry about, thank you!
Z

Reactions: TDZHDTV
I noticed that your flying near power lines, that maybe causing problems.

Are you using a V30 rated Micro SD card.

I noticed that your flying near power lines, that maybe causing problems.

Are you using a V30 rated Micro SD card.

I’ve had similar issues even when flying away from the power lines. I suppose it’s always possible my home location is too close to lines I guess, but never had trouble with my p4, MP, M2P or MA.

The card is a Sandisk Extreme, 256GB, V30, XC-I, A2, 4K, U3, C10.

Z

Ok, so I've had shaky video, many video cutouts while flying and controller disconnects-despite the controller showing full bars with the signal indicator.

I also seem to have the problem where it does not save my RTH setting.

Video results are shaky, jerky, pixelated, and have a strange abnormality across the bottom. The SD card is the same I've used on my M2P with no problems. I've recalibrated both the compass and the gimbal.

Here's an example of the video:

Others?

Z
Can you post this video in that other thread? I want to organize more examples so I can show someone at DJI.

Reactions: Zandian
Can you post this video in that other thread? I want to organize more examples so I can show someone at DJI.

Please let me know specifically which thread. I did add it to one I created before. If I get some time I’ll search for another one on topic and add, otherwise feel free to copy the link.

Erik

Please let me know specifically which thread. I did add it to one I created before. If I get some time I’ll search for another one on topic and add, otherwise feel free to copy the link.

Erik
There has been some other people who have had the same distortion in the bottom. It's pretty weird but hopefully it is a software issue.

Reactions: Zandian
FYI, I did a compass recalibration, IMU recalibration and a gimbal recalibration. Flew it today and don’t seem to have the issue. About the same temperature. Only thing I haven’t been able to confirm is the difference between the wind speeds and I couldn’t fly quite as high this time but the picture looks much better.

Though I still have the rolling screen at the bottom...

Z

I'm only getting 1800 feet out of mine before it loses connection. It's really annoying, but other then that I love the drone. Does anyone have any clue as to whether it's the drone that is defective or the antenna/ controller? I live in rural Maine so there are no outside signal interferences to worry about. My drone constantly says weak signal about the 1800 mark and then wants to auto return to home.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear