DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Mini yawing problem?

Pilot Santo

Reactions
Dear all member,

I have a problem with yawing movement,
The rotation pivot is not at the centre of the drone.

Any idea or suggestion?

Thanks,

Try a recalibration of the IMU. Also check if there are any small nicks on any of the propellers, particularly the ones that are closest and furthest from the centre of rotation. Is it the same in both directions?

Try a recalibration of the IMU. Also check if there are any small nicks on any of the propellers, particularly the ones that are closest and furthest from the centre of rotation. Is it the same in both directions?

Thanks for your reply,
Please see this link:

I will check the prop, I already recalibration the IMU for many time. But no change.

Mine can be a bit like that inside too, where it's relying on the IMU and vision sensor. It sometimes spins about one of the front props. Outside, with GPS it spins around the centre of the body a bit better. It's never been a problem for me. My Tello does the same - it doesn't have GPS so is like that outside too.

Reactions: Pilot Santo
I am wondering what you are expecting!
For indoor flying the MM totally relies on its visual positioning system, which needs a well structured and iluminated floor for detecting any movements. As far as I can see here, your floor is not fulfilling this requirement, so be happy with the result as is.

I am wondering what you are expecting!
For indoor flying the MM totally relies on its visual positioning system, which needs a well structured and iluminated floor for detecting any movements. As far as I can see here, your floor is not fulfilling this requirement, so be happy with the result as is.
Oke, thanks.
I will try in outside...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes