DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MY MAVIC PLATINUM FLY MORE COMBO HAS SHIPPED!!!

Dejongdude38

Reactions
Good evening pilots, I have received my tracking number for the platinum drone its self! I contacted DJI and they said it is in transit to Fedex its self. Then it will be shipped to my home. Does anyone else have their tracking #'s? So excited!

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Make sure you're home on delivery day otherwise it will go back to mother ship.

When did you buy it? I bought it on September 11 and still nothing ...

My order was sep 4 and the other accesories like battery and blades were delivered without my pressence so it should be same with the Mavic I hope

Ordered mine on Sept 10th and was told Shipping Oct 23rd..Did all of you order off the DJI website I am wondering if the states are receiving them a week earlier than here in Canada.

Reactions: OPTIMUMxSAVAGE
Ordered mine on Sept 10th and was told Shipping Oct 23rd..Did all of you order off the DJI website I am wondering if the states are receiving them a week earlier than here in Canada.
I ordered mine the exact same day and was told 10/22 ship date even though that is a Sunday. They said they are understanding of the time frame we have all been waiting and will ship even on Sundays. I hope to see it by next Friday!

Mine was shipped Sunday and I received it Tuesday which is a day earlier then it was scheduled.
YES! That is good news! I was told 10/22 mine would ship, so I am hoping to have it mid week! Going to the Smokey Mountains on the 3rd and would love to capture some awesome shots! Thanks for the update!

Reactions: BigAl07
YES! That is good news! I was told 10/22 mine would ship, so I am hoping to have it mid week! Going to the Smokey Mountains on the 3rd and would love to capture some awesome shots! Thanks for the update!

Safe travels. Avoid the Blue Ridge Parkway and any NPS land as they are aware and will confiscate.

Unfortunately (at least here in Western NC) the colors are very slow/late to turn. I've got over a dozen clients waiting on the "Fall Colors" to do their home/business shoots.

First time flyer here - I ordered my Platinum on 10/17 directly from DJI - Stated my ship date was November 7th.

I placed my order Oct 19 with a note that shipment would be within 15 days. Now when I go online there is a note after the product that says "Shipment will be within 20-25 business days." That may mean more orders are now coming in. I hope so. My decision to get the Platinum was based on the popularity of the product. I always like to get models/products that are very common to make repairs and parts easily accessible in the future. I must say for a retired man I am pretty excited in my wait for this new toy. ha ha This ol' saying is certainly true in my case: "The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys." I hope it lasts me a while. There is now a new drone out that is held together with magnets, collapses if it crashes, just clicks together. The only thing is it has low range. So innovation continues and I'm sure DJI will keep up or stay ahead. Quality seems to be there. Let's just hope the customer service reputation improves.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots