DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Pro is quite a nice upgrade

koopyetz

Reactions
I'm approaching my 20th flight and wanted to take a moment to say how much fun it is to fly this drone. I'm fortunate to have a drone of this caliber to fly and also appreciate the help I get on this forum. Thanks for answering my questions.
Clear skies

Rick

I'm really liking mine too. Having over 20 mins of battery makes each flight less stressful, as you can take your time and think before you do anything.

However, on windy days I always try to remember to turn off the obstacle avoidance else it cant make enough headway into the wind in P mode - which would be a huge problem if it had to do a RTH automatically.

I've got a little over 30 flights on my Pro. It is a nice machine to fly and very easy too. This makes it fun. It will be interesting to see how it does flying after a good snowfall.

Reactions: gvsukids
Love my MP too. Remember colder weather will reduce battery time, and White snow, can confuse the optical sensor's if not broke up by trees, roads, etc.

I find if there is not contrast to break up the ground, I have had trouble landing. Usually hand catch in that situation. Also photo taken for RTM not as accurate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78