DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My new LinkedIn Profile

spamgnome

Reactions
I'm curious to know what others in my situation do with their LinkedIn profiles.
I recently retired from a career in sales but have been doing drone gigs on the side for a few years. Just commercial real estate for the drone service providers out there. This is pretty easy work, but the pay isn't great, but that's OK. I'd like to continue to do this type of work.
Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

I'm curious to know what others in my situation do with their LinkedIn profiles.. . . . I'd like to continue to do this type of work.
If you are no longer in Sales and only performing drone work, change that Profile or cancel it and reestablish a new one…

As for deciding on the work that you will take… A friend of mine was a building contractor and was "slow retiring" cutting back on his work and really only wanted to do a certain type of work, nothing that required under the home work or work in the attic (this was Texas, a very HOT west Texas…). He still took on all the calls for estimates but if the job was something that he did not want to do, his estimate went up… He did not want discourage any type of work as he still had the ability to "sub-contract" work to others, but some jobs he did not want to take on nor pass onto others…

If you want the work, because you enjoy it, base your estimate on how badly you want the work. If the job is around a piece of property that is all weed infested, covered with brush, trees to eat your drone, and you will have to spend the next two hours using a mirror checking for ticks, bid high.

If the job is in a nice sub-division, where the trees do not want to eat you drone, the landscaping is pleasant to walk around, bid low… Enjoy your retirement and all that goes into it…

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13