DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Parrot is collecting dust.

Blind T

Reactions
Hey, I'm new here, I loved my Parrot but I shelved it for a Mavic. I'm going to keep the Parrot for potential suicide missions. I don't know if you can open the link below, but it is the video I made with my Parrot Bebop 2 Follow Me. Does anyone think the Active Track will work as well as the Parrot?

"Suicide Missions" :eek:

Careful - Big Brother Might / Is watching! :oops:

Owning a Mavic and waiting on a Spark.

Good Flying!

Meh... my Parrot (Mambo) gets plenty of work. It's a fabulous indoor plaything, what with it's Visual Positioning and very accurate baro altimeter, the "feel" of flying it is as close to Mavic as anything else I can fly indoors.

The VPS seems to work as well as the Mavic's. It brakes just like the Mavic when you release the sticks.

AND, it comes with the bad-ace pea-shooter attachment and a package of neon green little ammo balls. Guffaw-snorting fun for playing with our two chocolate labs. Other attachment is a motorized claw, which is fun to goof around with too a little.

Still, 99% of the flight time of the Mambo is simply flying it without those kiddie accessories. It flies like a dream, and is a blast to zoom around indoors with.

Holds position amazingly well outdoors too in not-insignificant wind. Just like the Mavic.

Actually the mavic won't do this as nice as the Bebop.

I was thinking the same thing. The Mavic does not have as good an Active track as the Bebop

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos