DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Parrot is collecting dust.

Blind T

Reactions
Hey, I'm new here, I loved my Parrot but I shelved it for a Mavic. I'm going to keep the Parrot for potential suicide missions. I don't know if you can open the link below, but it is the video I made with my Parrot Bebop 2 Follow Me. Does anyone think the Active Track will work as well as the Parrot?

"Suicide Missions" :eek:

Careful - Big Brother Might / Is watching! :oops:

Owning a Mavic and waiting on a Spark.

Good Flying!

Meh... my Parrot (Mambo) gets plenty of work. It's a fabulous indoor plaything, what with it's Visual Positioning and very accurate baro altimeter, the "feel" of flying it is as close to Mavic as anything else I can fly indoors.

The VPS seems to work as well as the Mavic's. It brakes just like the Mavic when you release the sticks.

AND, it comes with the bad-ace pea-shooter attachment and a package of neon green little ammo balls. Guffaw-snorting fun for playing with our two chocolate labs. Other attachment is a motorized claw, which is fun to goof around with too a little.

Still, 99% of the flight time of the Mambo is simply flying it without those kiddie accessories. It flies like a dream, and is a blast to zoom around indoors with.

Holds position amazingly well outdoors too in not-insignificant wind. Just like the Mavic.

Actually the mavic won't do this as nice as the Bebop.

I was thinking the same thing. The Mavic does not have as good an Active track as the Bebop

Rob

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan