DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MY SIGN SIMIU AND MY DRONE IS NOW. I'VE LOST

Right -- AirData always shows the home point has changed when a log is split (even though it hasn't really changed). That's why I'm wondering what's inside of those log files.
Ahh! I did not know this... I'll drop the two logs on your site in a moment.

Hmm, I am confused than by this as the thread seems to indicate it changing RTH point after a crash of the controller or app
I lost track also, but yes, the RTH location is stored in the DJI bird so it will return if it loses contact with the controller for whatever reason. I fly Litchi waypoint missions a lot, and most, if not all, are distant where I lose RC contact not too long after the missions begin. During those flights, a battery may run low so a low battery RTH is initiated by the bird where it will come back and precision land...even if I turn off the RC or app after the mission begins.

Try GO4 "Find my Drone". It will home in on the Mavic's last known location, and lead you to it. When you get near, and if the Mavic's battery is still alive, you can elect to have either its LEDs flash, or have it BEEP at you.

Mine became disconnected today and crashed into some trees and brush. Got it back using the BEEP. got cut up on sticker bushes, though.
Those bushes suck!

I was flying with my Mavic Pro when the signal was lost. I tried to change the position of the antennas, I moved to try to reestablish the signal and nothing. The signal did not come back and I lost my drone ...
I had a normal Satellites 16 signal altogether. Have the Drone calibrated without problems.
The Drone was 617 meters from me.
I was in a valley (as can be seen in the video below) at the top of the mountains.
I have the possibility of buying another Drone, but without knowing the causes of the disappearance of the Drone I have no confidence in acquiring another.
Can someone please help me clarify what might have happened? I thank you in advance for your help.

Video of the moment the signal was lost ...
I think I know exactly what happened, this same thing happened to me about 2 months ago my mavic randomly said lost signal and it was like 450 feet away from me and then instead of seeing it return to home I saw it drop out of the sky, luckily I found the Mavic in my neighbors backyard, then I sent it to dji they were telling me to pay for it but then I filed a dispute and was battling back and forth for 2 months until they finally said it’s a defect and sent me a new mavic for free. I think the same thing happened to you but I don’t know how you’ll continue if you don’t have the Mavic with you

Here is the thread that I created when this happened to me hope it helps... Mavic Pro dropped out of the sky

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d